HOME

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Need an idea for a Father’s Day gift?


If you’re trying to think of something other than a tie for Dad this Father’s Day...

...here are some great gifts:



• Grooming: A good badger-hair shaving brush is THE single most important ingredient in getting the perfect wet-shave. 







• Golfing: If you’ve already bought every golf gadget Dad could possibly need – consider customizing golf balls with his name or funny message.



• Gadget: If your dad likes gadgets, beer and has an iPhone – you’re in luck. The Opena iPhone case has a slide-out bottle opener.


• Grog: If your dad likes gadgets, beer and DOESN’T have an iPhone – home brewing kits are now affordable and fun for guys who like to make stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Opena iPhone case is so clever! That would be perfect for my dad. I was thinking of being simple this year since I bought my dad a Tailgater last year for his birthday. From how much I’ve seen him using it, I’d say he loves the thing. A few weeks ago, we went to a picnic at a reservoir and used his Tailgater to watch the Rockies game in HD. I took a few days off from my job at Dish because I wasn’t going to miss his barbequing! I think he’d really like to use his phone case to open his beer! Haha thank you for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Post your Wisdom