HOME

Thursday, October 4, 2012

How can you really impress your boss? Let's ask one...


If you’d like to be on the good side of your boss, there are a few things you could do that would really help them out...

Marie Claire Magazine asked some CEOs for a wish-list:

• Save me money. I'm under a lot of financial pressure and if you can think of a way to cut costs, it’s a win for both of us.

• Make my weakness your strength. I hate public speaking and I’m bad with numbers. Could you help me out?

• Go ahead, challenge me. If I’m really off the mark on something, don’t let me down, speak up!

• Help! I’m juggling a lot of tasks here. Maybe you could help with something that’s not in your job description. 

• Skip the B.S. If a task is beyond your level of experience, do us all a favor and say so. 

• Take it, and like it. If I give you a lukewarm review, don’t get defensive. Thank me for my honesty and set some new goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Wisdom