HOME

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Three Simple Things

It’s easy to fall into a routine in life – but it can be a lot harder to get out...

BJ Gallagher, author of “It’s Never Too Late to Be What You Might Have Been,” has three simple things to ask yourself:

• What three simple, do-able things can I do to my work space that would make me happy?

Go ahead and do those. Once you’ve accomplished that, move on to the next question the next day:

• What three simple, do-able things can I do with my wardrobe that would make me happy?

Day 3:

• What three simple, do-able things can I do to my bedroom that would make me happy?

You get the idea. BJ explains that by starting small and making some noticeable changes in our everyday lives, we feel the rewards and build stamina towards making three more challenging changes to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Wisdom