HOME

Sunday, May 29, 2011

$5 Jobs

You can get some pretty interesting things done – for just $5...

If you’ve always wanted a song written about you – you can get that for just $5. Need help with a diet, resume or tough decision? You can get that for five bucks too. There’s a new website out there, called fiverr.com, that offers just about anything you can think of for just $5. There’s some practical stuff on there like learning basic guitar chords or designing a company logo - and some crazy stuff too. Here are some interesting offers – for just $5:
• I will pray for you.
• I will be your boyfriend for a day.
• I will break up with someone for you.
• I will show you how to throw a perfect punch.
• I will paint your portrait with my coffee and send it to you.
• I will sing Happy Birthday to someone for you.
• I will name your pet or baby.

Source: Fiverr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Wisdom