HOME

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So you think you’re a good driver?

Would you be willing to take a good driver pledge?

Raise your right hand – UNLESS you’re driving! Part of the pledge involves keeping both hands on the wheel. In an effort to encourage people to be more responsible drivers, Audi has announced a new program which asks motorist to take the “Driver’s Pledge.” You don’t need to drive an Audi to get in on it. Here’s what the pledge consists of:

• I will place my hands at 9 and 3 – not 9 and latte.
• I will not text, eat, read, groom myself, or partake in any other distracting behavior while driving.
• I will not tailgate unless I’m in the parking lot of a stadium.
• I will not drive at a snail’s pace in the left-hand lane - unless of course, a snail’s pace is appropriate.

If you’d like to make it official – you can take the pledge online at DriversPledge.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Wisdom