HOME

Thursday, August 14, 2014

If you’re ordering pizza – your delivery guy has some requests...


The next time you order pizza delivery, have a heart - and some clothes on. 

Reader’s Digest has a list of requests from your local pizza place and delivery guy:

• It's a pizza, not a lifetime commitment. My other line is ringing, so choose the toppings before you call.

• Patience, please! It takes about 20 minutes to go from raw dough to fully baked pizza. And then I have to drive to your house.

• Why won't we deliver to some neighborhoods? In some neighborhoods, a kid getting out of a car with a pizza in his hands is like screaming, “Rob me! I have cash!” 

• Have your money ready. When you see me drenched and shivering in the rain, it’s not nice to close the door in my face while you search for some quarters in the sofa cushions.

• Use your manners. When you open the door, please hang up your cell phone or put it down. It’s basic etiquette.

• Before you open the door, I’d prefer that you have a shirt on - and definitely some pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Wisdom