HOME

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Have you ever noticed women tend to say “sorry” a lot more than men? Why that is...

Sorry. I’m sorry. So sorry. 

You’re much more likely to hear these phrases from a woman than a man. Saying “I’m sorry” is actually a habit for a lot of people who don’t even realize they’re saying it. So what are women so sorry about? It’s the little things. Studies have found men have a lower offense threshold than women – and are less likely to apologize for something that’s not their fault. Many women, on the other hand, will offer up an “I’m sorry” for things they had nothing to do with. They often use “I’m sorry” as a term of empathy rather than an actual apology. Men tend to save the “I’m sorry” for something really big, or for an offense they have committed themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Wisdom