HOME

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hot Cocoa vs. Hot Chocolate

Is there a difference between hot cocoa and hot chocolate? Yes!

Skip the hot chocolate – go for hot cocoa instead - there IS a difference. Real hot cocoa is made from unsweetened cocoa powder – while hot chocolate is made from high calorie ground chocolate. It’s best to go for the unsweetened dark cocoa powder instead of a mix – you can add as much sugar or flavoring as you like – it’s healthier, less expensive and just as easy to make. A spoonful of unsweetened cocoa in your morning coffee gives that a healthy boost too.



2 comments:

  1. love this idea! can't wait to make my own mocha latte with this recipe...much healthier and less expensive, plus I can sweeten it to taste. thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting it in my coffee! It gives me that "Starbucks taste" - plus, it tastes better.

    Thanks for the tip on the Hot Chocolate vs Hot Cocoa!

    ReplyDelete

Post your Wisdom